Last Updated: 21 April, 2019
All MyVoiceCloud customers must follow this Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) when they access or use our websites, applications, and other online products and services, including recording services, marketing services, review and message boards and various other message communication applications (collectively, our “Services”). By accessing or using the Services, you agree to this Policy. If you do not agree, you may not access or use the Services. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate accounts if customers violate this Policy.
We reserve the right to change or modify this Policy at any time and in our sole discretion. If we make changes, we will provide notice of such changes, such as by sending an email notification, providing notice through the Services or updating the “Last Updated” date at the beginning of this document. By continuing to access and use the Services after our notice, you confirm your acceptance of the revised Policy. If you do not agree, you may not access or use the Services.
Accounts are meant to be used for a single set of recording end users.
Full audio file source size may not exceed 1GBs. Audio attachments are limited to one attachment per product and we reserve the right to limit the file types.
You must be able to verify each end user to whom you intend to offer our recording services. You must ensure that all end users have fully opted-in to receive marketing messages from you.
You agree that you will not use MyVoiceCloud’s Services to upload anything offensive, to promote anything illegal, or to harass anyone. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not send any content that:
- Contains any unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- Is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or fraudulent;
- Would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- May infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Impersonates, or misrepresents your affiliation with, any person or entity;
- Contains any private or personal information of a third party without such third party’s consent;
- Contains any viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or content; or
- Violates any laws, rules or regulations in the jurisdiction where the recipient resides;
- Is, in our sole judgment, objectionable or that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying his or her device or email or other communications service, or that may expose MyVoiceCloud or others to any harm or liability of any type.
Content and Industries Subject to Additional Scrutiny
We continually monitor your activities on our Services and Marketing Content that you transmit through our Services. We may delete or remove messages and content at any time and for any reason. We also monitor end users actions to check for above abuse, your account may be subject to manual review by MyVoiceCloud. In addition, in the event of end users complaints regarding abuse, MyVoiceCloud may immediately suspend or terminate your account and you will not be eligible for a refund of any kind.
We do not allow you to use our Services to:
- Send messages regarding:
- illegal substances, illegal goods of any form;
- pills, online drug purchases; or
- other products or content that is, in our sole judgement, objectionable or likely to upset recipients.
You agree that you will not use the Services to violate any law, rule, regulation or third party right. In addition, you agree not to:
- Log in or attempt to log into your account on more than one device at the same time without the express written permission of MyVoiceCloud.
- Use any misleading or incorrect names, addresses, email addresses, or other information in any message created or sent using our Services.
- Share your account credentials with anyone.